The sessions last an hour and are practiced sitting or standing while being guided by the voice of the sophrologist.
Exchange at the beginning of the session:
- Welcome and listening
- Presentation of the content and objectives of the session
- Mental and muscular relaxation
- Breathing exercises
- Dynamic relaxation exercises
- Positive thinking
- Pause after each exercise and at the end of the session to become aware of the sensations
- Regain a state of awakening and dynamism.
Exchange at the end of the session:
I ask the client to write down a few lines about his/her experience of the session.
- How the client feels at the end of the session
- The sensations felt during the practice
- The contributions of the session
- Actions to be taken.