Learn how to relax fully with Sophrology
So-phro-logy, the term was invented by Professor Caycedo in 1960. It comes from ancient greek: Sos – phren -logos meaning ‘The science of the consciousness in harmony.’
What is it?
Sophrology is a structured method designed to improve personal well-being.
It uses simple techniques such as breathing, relaxation, visualisation and easy physical movements.
Regular practice leads to a healthy, relaxed body and a calm, alert mind.
Sophrology is widely practised in France, Spain, Switzerland and Germany where it has been used for the past 50 years.
Who is it for?
People of all ages.
How does it work?
All the methods, tools and exercises are simple, easy and completely safe. It can be done indoors or out. Some peace and quiet is a distinct advantage!
How does it help you?
Sophrology is a great method to discover your inner resources, develop a more positive attitude and improve your quality of life.
It has a vast area of benefits, such as:
- Reducing anxiety, staying calm and improving sleep
- Learning how to manage stress and emotions
- Rediscovering a sense of well-being
- Improving elite sports performance and preparing for competition
- Helping children focus better and develop their learning skills.
- Preparing for a particular challenge such as exams, stage performance, job interviews and even giving birth!
Sophrology helps you build lifelong skills to deal with life’s challenges.
Want to try? Do you have any questions?
Whether you are looking to have individual sessions and work towards a personal objective, or you would rather join a regular group session to improve your general wellbeing, just call Valerie on 07713 953 602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org